Loan Servicing Representative
Provides administrative and clerical support for all lending officers and personal bankers. Processes loan documentation, handles customer requests and assists in servicing existing loan accounts.
Services loan customers' existing loan account relationships:
Processes draw requests, payoff requests and takes payments.
- Assists customers with phone calls and signing documents.
- Sets up/organizes consumer, commercial and home equity loan files for Loan Officers and Personal Bankers.
- Runs credit reports and processes loan verifications.
- Assist Officers with compliance and policy requirements.
Utilizes Microsoft Office to:
- Conduct emails, meetings, calendar/tasks with Microsoft Outlook.
- Prepare letters, notifications using Microsoft Word.
- Reviews loan documents and reports to ensure integrity of data input. This may include note maintenance check back, file documentation reviews, scanning and monitoring image documents, and quality control.
- Designs and maintains reports, spreadsheets and forms using Microsoft Excel.
- Performs other duties in the market as assigned such as miscellaneous filing and back up for other loan operations support staff.
This position will also have Personal Banking responsilbilities such as opening new accounts and closing accounts. Responsible for enhancing the customer relationship by cross selling products and educating the customer on all banking products that best fit their needs.
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At MidWestOne Bank diversity is embraced and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, Veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.