Inside Sales (49477)
Job Type: Full Time – Direct Hire
Location: Ham Lake
Shift/Hours: 1st Shift 8:00AM-4:30PM M-F
Career Level: 2+ years sales experience
Education: High School Degree or GED preferred
Salary: $19.00 - $21.00 / hour to start
This company offers great benefits and really looks out for their employees, whether permanent or part time. They are growing so offer other possibilities.
1. Shop Sales – call manufacturing companies to see if they would like to source out some of their work
2. Invoicing – notify companies their product is being shipped, when it will be delivered, and send their invoice to them
3. 1st Phone – this person is the first to answer the phone and transfer within the department if necessary or take the call
4. Service – Intake of 2-10 service items a week to either be calibrated or repaired. This position will provide constant communication with the client regarding the product from arrival to the end process as it leaves the door
5. Onsite – sets appointments for the traveling service people. Will call clients to set the schedule and then send reminder as well. Expanding the On-site schedule by contacting new tester customers to add to the onsite rotation.
6. Product – Sell catalogue items that are not their direct products and upsell
7. New Tester Sales – sell testers ranging from $1000 - $30,000
8. Order Entry
1. Must be comfortable on phones
2. Must have professional e-mail etiquette
3. Be detail oriented
4. Can form a strong understanding of equipment/product
5. Able to calm and defuse an upset client
6. Can problem solve quickly, fast on your feet
7. Results oriented
8. Has working knowledge of manufacturing
9. Mechanical in nature
1. Candidates will be sitting most of the day.
2. Must be able to lift up to 20-30 pounds occasionally
3. Must be able to talk on the phone and use a computer and keyboard
How To Apply:
Apply Online, Fax your resume to 1-866-903-8929, Email your resume to jobs@MyVisionCo.com, or refer a Friend for the position.
Please note the JOB TITLE that you are applying for in the fax, email, application or referral.