Motorcycle Sales Internship Program
During this internship you will be provided the support and resources you need to develop your sales and business skills. You will also establish mentor relationships with our Motorcycle leadership that will continue throughout a career at Polaris.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
This is a summer internship program that is 12-15 weeks in duration where you will work alongside our full time team members to support the Motorcycle Sales Department. You will experience:
- Challenging assignments with personalized goals and projects that track directly to the needs of the business and allow you to have a hand in key company initiatives.
- Collaboration on cross functional teams in order to design, develop and implement various projects.
- Internship Will Focus On The Following Areas
- Product Line Sales: Retail and wholesale programs, Field Sales Communication, Sales Analytics
- Dealer Coverage : Responsible for retail, wholesale solicitations and day to day sales execution of group of Motorcycle Dealers.
- District Retail Manager Shadow : Shadow District Retail Manager in district for week during summer
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Sales and Marketing or other related areas. Must have completed your junior year. (Minimum overall GPA: 3.0)
- The drive to actively contribute to both personal and company-wide goals through creative and innovative thinking
- Proven strength in analysis and creative problem solving, communication, interpersonal relationships, self-motivation, and leadership
- U.S. Work Authorization
- Geographic mobility (for future consideration into our MSA)