Paint and Pack (49438)
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Location: Cambridge, MN
Shift/Hours: 2nd Shift 3:30 to Midnight (OT to 1:00 AM)
Career Level: 6 months
Education: High School Degree preferred
1. Pack finished product according to customer specification
2. Check parts for Quality before they are packed.
3. Follow all ITAR processes when appropriate
4. Utilize hand tools, power tools and other special equipment within department
5. Cleaning and inspecting of all parts
6. Complete proper paperwork per station
7. Must have the ability to work without supervision.
8. Keep work area safe and clean (5S0 Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain)
9. Assume responsibility for quality workmanship that meets and/or exceeds customer expectations.
10. Perform other duties as directed by the supervisor/lead
11. Other jobs as assigned
1. Understanding of manufacturing equipment
2. Understanding of meeting quality expectations
3. Able to prioritize under stressful situations
4. Must be flexible
5. Can adapt well
6. Able to communicate
1. Candidates will be standing and moving around all day.
2. Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds
3. Must be able to sit, stand, twist, turn, push, pull, lift, walk, bend
How To Apply:
Apply Online, Fax your resume to 1-866-903-8929, Email your resume to jobs@MyVisionCo.com, or refer a Friend for the position.
Please note the JOB TITLE that you are applying for in the fax, email, application or referral.