Are you looking for a job that is high energy, involves serving others, and keeps you on your toes? Then you are in luck because…The Award Winning Crown Room Banquet Center is HIRING and we are looking to add some outstanding people to our already renowned staff. All positions are considered casual and on-call based on the number of Crown Room events.
Location information: The Crown Room Banquet Center located in the heart of Rogers, MN! The Crown Room is a full service banquet center that can accommodate an event up to 350 people. Once you’ve entered the Crown Room you will be stunned by the vaulted beam ceilings, a stone fireplace, and much more! The Crown Room can be set to accommodate any occasion.
To provide prompt and courteous service to all guests, encouraging the guest to return again which will generate repeat business
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
To provide guests with efficient and attentive service which will present a positive image of the Crown Room Banquet Center while exceeding the guest’s expectations. All functions are to be carried out in an environment of teamwork, as follows:
o Attentively listen to pre-shift meeting conducted by Banquet Event Supervisor
o Prepare and serve meal accompaniments to guests with the use of a large oval and round beverage tray
o Perform side work
o Open bottled wine or champagne for guests
o Clear and set tables
o Perform set up and break down of carious stations (i.e. dessert, beverage, place card etc.)
o Seat guest and help with any walk-in tours/appointments
o Communicate with support crew and management
o Perform other duties as assigned
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must emulate the Crown Room Culture
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• While performing the duties of this job, the Server will need to handle kitchen and service utensils, such as knives, glasses, etc. Floors may be slippery. Will carry large, heavy items such as tubs or trays, which need to be cautiously positioned and transported. Employee will have a 90-day period of time to be able to carry a large oval tray with 12 plated entrees on it. Broken glasses or plates or hot liquids are also present and must be carefully handled.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects or telephone. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and taste or smell.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderated to loud.
(Please note: management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands)