- Show Dates: December 20th, 21st, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th.
- Show Only Tickets are not available.
- Dinner service begins 2 hours before show time. Please arrive in advance of show time for dinner.
- Matinee service begins 90 minutes before show time.
- Friday and Saturday Dinner Performances with 7:30 pm show time.
- Saturday, Dec. 21st, and Sunday, Dec. 29th, matinee performances with 12:00 pm doors and 1:30 pm show time.
- Sunday Dinner Performances with 4:30 pm doors and 6:30 pm show time.
- Dinner Theater pricing includes coat check, three-course dinner and show.
- Service charge, per ticket processing fee and applicable taxes not included.
- Performances and prices are subject to change.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- All sales are final.
- Hours: Monday thru Friday from 1pm to 5pm and on show days from 8am to 8pm
- (763) 951-7244
- Location: Bunker Hills Event Center - 12800 Bunker Prairie Rd NW Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Dinner Theatre Seating
Bunker Hills Dinner Theatre seats 246 people. All tables seat six to eight people. Based on availability we may be able to accommodate parties larger than eight together at one table. Please call the Bunker Hills Box Office to request special accommodations for groups larger than eight people.
Bunker Hills Event Center will assign seating based on purchase date in an effort to maximize the guest experience and seating for each performance. Seating will be assigned from the front row back, starting center stage and then working outward, table by table and row by row as the tables are filled. Parties of less than eight may share a table with other guests. Seating assignments will be available at check-in onsite the day of the show.
Dinner seating time is 2 hours prior to the performance. Dinner is served prior to the start of the performance. Bar service will be available throughout the dinner and intermission. There is no dining room service during the production.
Matinee seating time is 90 minutes prior to the performance. Dinner is served prior to the start of the performance. Bar service will be available throughout the dinner and intermission. There is no dining room service during the production.
Entrée Selections are served with Freshly Baked Bread, Mixed Green Salad with Ranch Dressing, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Vegetable Medley, and a Holiday Dessert.
Appetizers and Beverages are not included.
Entrée Selection (Select with Ticket Purchase During Checkout)
Chicken Soubise: Pan seared Chicken Breast with Gruyere cheese and a Caramelized Onion Cream Sauce
Boneless Short Ribs with Blackberry Brandy Demi-glace
Grilled Salmon with Dill Butter
Vegetarian: Saffron Balsamic Grilled Vegetables: Marinated and grilled red, yellow and green bell peppers, asparagus, yellow squash, red onions, roma tomatoes and portobello mushrooms served on a bed of saffron rice and drizzled with balsamic syrup
Children’s Entrée: Crispy Chicken Tenders served with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce and Fries (Available for children under the age of 12)
If you have any special dietary concerns we will do our best to accommodate with advanced notice. Please contact us at (763) 951-7244 if you have questions.
Please note dinner seating time is 2 hours prior to the performance. Matinee seating is 90 minutes prior to the performance
- Appetizers, Cocktails, Martinis, Beer, Wine, Soda and Milk Available for Purchase
Complimentary parking is available on site.
Snowed In-A holiday celebration of Songs is currently 90 minutes long including a 30-minute interlude for dancing.
Holiday Theater is not recommended for children under 8 years of age.